CMS4 Series Multispectral Cameras
CMS4 Multispectral cameras are specially designed to allow high integration of VIS/NIR multispectral systems. These lightweight (less than 170g) and very small footprint (52x62x40mm) cameras split the image into 8 spectral bands plus 1 B&W channel. Made by hybridization of a custom Bayer-like mosaic filter on a commercial 4.2 MPixel CMOS Sensor, they allow extracting the spectrum on each point of an image. SILIOS offers three different CMS4 cameras to address a wide spectrum of applications:
CMS4-C (Color Dedicated)
- Color measurements
- Color process control
- Waste sorting (papers, plastic bottles…)
- Fruits & vegetables aspect control
CMS4-V (Vegetation Dedicated)
- Vegetation index measurement (NDVI, MCARI, MSR, SAVI, TVI…)
- Field mapping for modern agriculture monitoring
- Fertilization and irrigation optimization
- Environmental monitoring…
CMS4-S (Security Dedicated)
COLOR SHADES® LAB
The SDK for the SILIOS multispectral cameras (CMS, CMS4, TOUCAN and ANT). It allows :
- displaying the raw images, false color images, gray scale images or overlaid images with different indexation methods (such as “spectrum recognition”),
- normalizing the spectral channels,
- applying multispectral image corrections such as the crosstalk correction,
- extracting the hypercubes.
COLOR SHADES® LAB runs with real time acquisition, but can also run with recorded single image or series of images (“replay mode”).
COLOR SHADES® LAB supports any of the SILIOS cameras and recognizes each plugged one via its S/N number. The specific spectral data of the corresponding multispectral sensor are then used for spectral corrections and treatments.
Click the link to visit the manufacturer’s website: www.silios.com