Full-Frame Deep Cooling In-Vacuum Scientific CCD Camera
Straight out of Berlin comes LOTTE-i, greateyes’ new platform for your in-vacuum imaging applications in the VUV, EUV, soft and hard X-Ray range. LOTTE-i integrates cutting-edge low-noise electronics, ultra-deep cooling technology, and encapsulated design with industry lowest outgassing rate. Multiple readout speeds can be selected from 50 kHz up to 5 MHz. True 18-bit AD conversion allows to exploit the full dynamic range of the CCD sensor for highest performance and SNR. LOTTE-i is ideally suited for detection of very weak signal intensities where a low-noise floor is paramount. LOTTE-i offers unprecedented possibilities for your measurements of tomorrow. The nanoscopic soft X-ray image of a diatom on the front page was made by the group for Imaging and Coherent X-rays of Max Born Institute in collaboration with the X-ray microscopy division of Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin (BESSY).
For another in-vacuum option, check out the GE-VAC.
greateyes Vision software
The greateyes Vision software suite provides access to all camera functionalities. It includes comprehensive visualization, analysis and storage options and supports important features such as wavelength and geometric calibration, crop and burst modes and various file formats. The software runs on 32/64-bit Windows systems. For integration into other systems, a software development kit and drivers are available.
- Supports crop and burst readout modes for higher frame rates and precise time resolution
- Supports flexible horizontal and vertical binning
- Wavelength and geometric calibration
- Various file formats: JPG, BMP, TXT, TIFF (16-bit), DAT raw data
- Language support in English and German
- Comprehensive visualization and image manipulation routines
- Runs on 32/64-bit Windows systems
greateyes LOTTE-i Applications:
- EUV Lithography
- X-Ray Tomography/Fluoroscopy
- Fourier Transform Holography
- X-Ray Diffraction
- X-Ray Phase Contrast Imaging
- Ptychographic Spectromicroscopy
- Grazing-Incidence Small Angle X-Ray Scattering