- Single Molecule Localization
- The high SNR can effectively improve the intensity of single. molecule fluorescence emission. The statistical results of the localization accuracy of the fluorescent sphere shows that the accuracy of localization with 400BSI is twice as that of the third generation 82% QE sCMOS camera.
- Super Resolution Imaging
- The lower the FWHM, the higher the resolution. In STORM super resolution imaging, the capturing spatial resolution of 400BSI reaches to 40 nm, while those of the third generation of 82% QE sCMOS can only achieve 47 nm resolution, so the spatial resolution of 400BSI with STORM super resolution microscope carries a superiority of 7nm.
- Neuron Fluorescence Imaging
- With the increasing of the exposure time, luminescent fluorophores produce phototoxicity to the cells. Compared with other cameras, the exposure time of 400BSI is shorter, which can protect cell samples from light damage better.
- TIRF Wide Field Imaging
- In the TIRF applications, the light signal of the samples is very weak, but 400BSI with the ultra-high SNR camera is able to capture the practical and good quality of images effectively with rather short exposure time, resulting in a faster and fully wide field imaging.
- SIM Cytoskeleton Imaging
- SIM imaging requires the cameras to capture as sharp as possible pictures with as low as possible the exposure time, along with others same shooting conditions, the Dhyana 400BSI [V2.0] has a significant signal-to-noise ratio advantage, resulting in better images quality than other cameras.
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
- Real-Time Confocal Microscopy
- Gene Sequencing
- Live-Cell Imaging
- Single Molecule Detection
- Astronomy Observation
Dhyana 401D | Low Noise sCMOS Camera
Sensor Model/Frame Rate
74fps@CameraLink ; 40fps@USB3.0
USB3.0 / CameraLink
Scientific Image Sensor
The Dhyana series use sCMOS sensors, compared to a CCD structure, sCMOS differs because amplification and A/D conversion takes place on the sensor. Each column of pixels is connected to a high gain and low gain amplifier followed by an A/D converter. Therefore, sCMOS not only has the advantage of low readout noise and high sensitivity, but also high-speed CMOS readout speed.
The Dhyana uncooled series is designed to meet the needs of customers in more fields. It is designed specifically for industrial environments. The camera’s shape has been optimized to be compact and robust.
Ultra-low light imaging
The Dhyana series is highly sensitive and designed for industrial applications in scientific or very low light environments. Among them, the minimum detectable illumination of Dhyana 901 is 0.0001lux, and it has been successfully applied in bio fluorescence imaging, spectrometry and industrial detection.
2048 x 2048 (4.2 MP)
6.5 µm x 6.5 µm
10 – 100 fps
VIS (400 – 750 nm)
1 – 2 e-