Focus beam profiler for focus spot size and position of high power lasers (1070nm) in laser based additive manufacturing (SLS, SLM) by Cinogy.
Alike BeamWatch from Ophir, the Focus Beam Profiler by Cinogy is a fully automated laser measurement system designed to integrate the measurement of critical laser beam parameters on industrial production lines. Based on BeamWatch’s patented, non-contact profiling principle, BeamWatch Integrated offers contactless and simultaneous measurement of all critical laser beam parameters in real time such as:
- Measures all the critical laser beam parameters of the focused beam up to 1kW power . Measured laser parameters include:
- Waist (focus spot) width and absolute location
- Focal shift
- M2 or K
- Beam parameter product
- Rayleigh length
- Beam tilt angle
- Fully automated operation
Focus beam spot and position system specifications:
- minimum beam size measurable of 30 microns
- maximum CW power of 1kW (1000W)
- 3-5% accuracy on waist size
- 100 micron accuracy on waist position
Focus spot size and position monitoring for laser based metal additive manufacturing machines like SLM, EOS, 3D Systems, Laser Concept.
The FBP-1KF and FBP-2KF focus spot beam profiler work with a fixed measurement position and is characterized by a compact and rugged industrial design. The optic design allows broadband use from 340nm-1150nm and covers all main wavelengths in material processing.
For more information visit our application page on additive manufacturing.
For more information on selective laser sintering.