R-Flex LA is an optical flatness measurement tool for visible and near infrared wavelengths with an output beam diameter up to 150 mm
The R-Flex Large aperture Wavefront metrology system is the collimator platform extending the capabilities of R-Flex 2 for analyzing even large optical surface or optics. The output collimated beam size can be chosen up to 150mm in diameter.
Extends the capabilities of HASO RFLEX for analyzing large optics and optical surfaces such as filters, dichroic beam splitters, head-up displays, eyewear, optical windows, flat mirrors, polarization scramblers.
R-Flex Large aperture Wavefront metrology system is a combination of a light source, R-Flex 2, and a beam expander that offers several advantages as follows.
* Insensitive to vibration
* Switchable beam expanders
* Switchable light sources within two spectrum bands; VIS: 400-700nm and NIR: 650-1100nm
A unique set of advantages:
- HASO R-FLEX2 with a compact beam expander
- Customizable output beam size up to 150 mm
- Detachable HASO R-FLEX2 for using with another beam expander or R-FLEX2 focusing modules
- Suitable for fibre light sources in the 400-1100nm wavelength range
- Bundled with WaveView, the industry’s most advanced metrology software and WaveKit (Software Development Kit) in C, MATLAB, and LabVIEW
Wavefront inspection of:
- dichroic beam splitters
- head up displays
- flat mirrors
- optical windows
- polarization scramblers
Manufacturer’s website: www.imagine-optic.com