IndiGo Fluo: The Power of Fluorescence Spectroscopy at Your Fingertips
IndiGo Fluo is a compact, portable turn-key solution for fluorescence spectroscopy that is composed of an IndiGo spectrometer core module and an integrated excitation module at a wavelength of 405 nm, 488 nm, or 532 nm (or any other on request!). Depending on the application needs, the IndiGo fluorescence spectrometer can be equipped with an LED or a laser excitation source. Excitation modules are interchangeable for maximum versatility.
Every IndiGo Fluo comes with a powerful PC desktop application, but it is also compatible with Android tablets and smartphones equipped with a Bluetooth 5.0 connection. This eliminates the need of USB connection in the most demanding applications that require ultimate mobility.
*Wavelengths from 365 nm
**Wavelengths starting from 385 nm
IndiGo Fluorescence Spectrometer Features
- Turn-key solution featuring an integrated excitation/spectrometer unit and powerful software for maximum portability (no optical fiber bundles).
- With dimensions of 103 mm x 48 mm x 55 mm and a weight of only 272 g, it is the smallest and most powerful fluorescence spectrometer in its class.
- LED or laser excitation source depending on the needs of each application.
- Super-compact integrated excitation source with emission wavelength of choice: 405nm, 488nm, or 532nm (others available on request).
- Included rechargeable battery, requiring no constant connection to power
- Completely wireless when using Bluetooth connection and mobile software in Android devices
- USB-C connection when using with PC powerful SpectroLab software
Low-Noise, Highly Sensitive Portable Fluorescence Measurements
The IndiGo Fluo is equipped with an OnSemi MT9M001 CMOS sensor, featuring ON Semiconductor’s breakthrough low-noise CMOS imaging technology designed for high signal-to-noise and low light sensitivity. The use of this sensor is combined with a simple design involving an axial transmission configuration. The use of a 2D CMOS sensor allows measurements based on vertical binning, inherently leading to higher signal-to-noise levels when compared to using a 1D detector array as other spectrometers in the market.
Affordable and Easy to Use Fluorescence Spectrometer
Because of its smart design using a transmission grating and a low-noise CMOS sensor, IndiGo Fluo reaches a level of affordability and ease of use that allows it to be used in many new applications where the instrument can be brought to the sample and not the sample to the instrument.
By simply pressing the push button, the IndiGo Fluo triggers the excitation source and measures a fluorescence spectrum from 370 nm to 810 nm with a standard spectral resolution of 5 nm (FWHM). Other resolutions are available upon request for no additional cost.
All GoyaLab spectrometers, including the IndiGo Fluo, come factory calibrated. The SpectroLab PC software also offers the possibility to re-calibrate on-site using an Hg/Ar lamp or a fluorescent lamp.
For the full collection of portable spectroscopy products offered by Axiom Optics , click here.