The HASO4 Broadband is a multi-wavelength Shack Hartmann wavefront sensor which provide unique features including:
- Full spectral range calibration over 400nm -1100 nm
- λ/100 rms absolute accuracy over 600λ dynamic range
- patented measurement of phase and intensity, simultaneously and independently
- patented microlens array technology manufactured in-house
- 20 Hz, full pupil
- WaveView or HASO v3.2, the industry’s most complete software package, included
- WaveKit (SDK of WaveView) compatible with C, LabVIEW and MATLAB
This is the only mutli-wavelength wavefront sensor delivering lambda/100 rms absolute accuracy*, large dynamic and high linearity over very broad wavelength range. This unique feature is possible thanks to our advanced calibration process, high quality hardware and proprietary reconstruction software.
- λ/100 rms absolute accuracy on a huge dynamic range (see the graph below)
- Patented wavefront correction algorithms for intensity beam variations (laser, Gaussian, hyper Gaussian, apodized beams…)
- Measurement up to 64 Zernike polynomials with individual accuracy better than 6nm rms
- Spot Tracker provides easy HASO installation, and the capability to precisely follow absolute tilt/wavefront evolution over time
This wavefront sensor offers high measurement performance, high resolution and extended spectral calibration bandwidth. It is the most versatile wavefront sensor and a great choice for the lab or industrial applications. Indeed, it has been used with success in the most demanding applications in optical metrology, microscopy and laser diagnostics.
HASO4 Broadband multi-wavelength wavefront sensor comes with WaveView, the 3rd generation of wavefront analysis software. WaveView4 gives you access to wavefront measurement, reconstruction and many more features with just a few clicks. It offers more than 150 functions and optional add-ons that enable you to go even further and calculate the PSF, MTF, Strehl ratio and M².
The Most Advanced Wavefront Measurement and Analysis Software
WaveView4 offers more than 150 features and tools optimized for a wide range of highly demanding applications. WaveView4 development philosophy is based on tens of years of customer’s feedback, improving the user experience with each version. Moreover, this software provides a function to analyze segmented wavefronts and allows autosave for sequence measurements. Modules dedicated to PSF, MTF, and M2 are available.
WaveKit is SDK in C/C++, LabVIEW and Python, providing the basic blocks on which one can build a fully customized software for specific HASO-based applications or WaveView4 data processing routines. It is available on request.
Transform your Wavefront Sensor into a full Metrology Solution with R-FLEX & R-FLEX LA
The R-FLEX2 is a versatile optical metrology system that instantly combines any of our HASO4 wavefront sensors in the with a collimator and a light source. This instrument is currently used for quality control of complex optical systems such as life science instrumentation, alignment of large telescopes and collimators, large concave mirrors, and lenses and complex optical systems in general.
The R-FLEX LA is a collimating platform that extends the capabilities of the HASO R-FLEX2 to large optics and optical surfaces. The output collimated beam size ranges from 30 to 150 mm. Indeed, it can be used to analyze large optics and optical surfaces such as filters, dichroic beam splitters, head-up displays, eyewear, optical windows, flat mirrors, polarization scramblers.
Visit the manufacturer’s website for more great products from Imagine Optic: www.imagine-optic.com
For more wavefront sensors, visit Axiom’s website: https://www.axiomoptics.com/optical-metrology-system/#wavefront-sensors