Very Compact NIR Multispectral Cameras
The TOUCAN Multispectral camera is specially designed to allow high integration of VIS+NIR multispectral systems. This lightweight (less than 180g) and very small footprint (52 x 63 x 40 mm) camera splits the image into 10 spectral bands on a very large range (400-900nm). Made by hybridization of a custom Bayer-like mosaic filter on a commercial 4.2 MPixel CMOS Sensor, it allows extracting the spectrum on each point of the image.
- Drone Field Mapping
- Personalized skin-care and mapping
- Earth observation
Medical &. Bio
- Endoscopy, microscopy…
COLOR SHADES® LAB
The SDK for the SILIOS multispectral cameras (CMS, CMS4, TOUCAN and ANT). It allows :
- Displaying the raw images, false color images, gray scale images or overlaid images with different indexation methods (such as “spectrum recognition”),
- Normalizing the spectral channels,
- Applying multispectral image corrections such as the crosstalk correction,
- Extracting the hypercubes.
COLOR SHADES® LAB runs with real time acquisition, but can also run with recorded single image or series of images (“replay mode”).
For more information, visit the manufacturer’s website: www.silios.com