Alvium 1800 U-030 VSWIR with Sony IMX991 runs 223.0 frames per second at 0.3 MP resolution.
Cost-attractive & low SWaP uncooled camera with Sony SenSWIR IMX990 and IMX991 InGaAs sensors for embedded and machine vision applications.
Smallest industrial grade low-power uncooled camera core with Sony SenSWIR InGaAs sensors for embedded and machine vision applications.
1.3MP and VGA resolution with 400-1700 nm spectral sensitivity. USB3 Vision or MIPI CSI-2 interfaces.
Alvium 1800 U SWIR cameras are the smallest industrial grade low-power uncooled SWIR core modules on the market, making them the ideal match for compact OEM systems used in embedded and machine vision applications. Equipped with the IMX990 and IMX991 SenSWIR InGaAs sensors from Sony, the 1800 U SWIR cameras deliver high image quality and frame rates at small size, low weight, power, and costs (SWaP+C). With its USB3 Vision compliant interface and industrial-grade hardware, it is your plug & play camera for setting up various machine vision applications beyond the visible whether they are based on a PC or embedded system.
Benefits at a glance:
- Small size, low weight, power, and costs enable you to build SWaPc solutions:
- Compact closed housing with 29mm x 29mm x 38 mm (WxHxL)
- Bare-board and open-housing options for very compact system designs
- Low power consumption <2W ideal for battery powered system
- Innovative digital InGaAs sensors with the industry‘s smallest pixels and a high-precision sensor alignment at production time provide you great image quality, which will increase the accuracy of your inspection system
- High frame rates and flexible ROI control options empower you to speed up processes on-demand
- On-board Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Contrast Control will enhance your vision quality under challenging conditions, like: 24h day & night imaging or when seeing through dust or haze
- A wide operating temperature range and on-board temperature monitoring secure you a reliable operation under diverse conditions
Features of Alvium 1800 SWIR cameras:
- Resolutions: up to 1.3 megapixels
- Sensor: Innovative Sony SenSWIR InGaAs sensors supporting a wide spectral range from 400 nm to 1700 nm
- Frame rates: up to 223 frames per second
- Housing options: Bare Board, Open Housing, or Closed Housing
- Lens mount options: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount
- Power consumption: <2W
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C (case temperature)
For cooled version, see Goldeye SWIR G-130 and G-030 cameras.
To learn more about SWIR applications, visit our application page here.
ALVIUM® is a powerful, energy-efficient processor including an Image Signal Processor (ISP) and an Image Processing Library (IPL). It allows image corrections and pre-processing on the camera to optimize image quality and throughput for your application while offloading your CPUs on the embedded system.