A very accurate, fast and versatile instrument, the HASO Multispectral is the first-ever spectrally-resolved wavefront sensor. Its wide spectral range (550-1000nm) coupled to the powerful HASO4-Broadband enables full characterization of TW/PW lasers’ performances, and optimization of the peak intensity on target.
This new device is perfectly suited for compressor alignment, characterization of compressed or stretched beams, complex broadband system alignment, and understanding of science of spatio-temporal couplings.
- Thousands of measurement points in the beam
- Can accomodate near-field and far-field measurement
- Spatio-spectral couplings measurements: angular dispersion, spectral focal shift, etc
- Lightweight laptop-friendly software
- SpotTracker auto-align technology
- Physicists, laserists, and laser systems designers
- Compressors alignment
- Spatio-spectral couplings understanding and control
- Characterization of compressed beam down to 5fs
- Broadband systems alignment