Coaxpress cameras for high-speed streaming imaging
CamPerform-Cyclone series cameras are high-speed CMOS cameras for machine vision applications. The cameras use the fast CoaXPress 2.0 interface to transmit data at up to 12.5 Gb per second and per channel. Up to 4 channels can be combined to reach a bandwidth of 50 Gb per second. High Performance image sensors are integrated without compromising speed due to limited transfer rate.
Real time image transfer at high-speed and high spatial resolution becomes possible with CamPerform-Cyclone series cameras.
CoaXPress (CXP) is the world’s leading standard for high-speed imaging in professional and industrial imaging applications such as machine vision, medical imaging, life sciences, broadcast and defense.
- High bandwidths at maximum cable lengths (12.5 Gbps per channel), scalable up to 50 Gbps with 4 channels, ensuring maximum system speed and flexibility
- Micro-BNC (HD-BNC™) connectors for reliable connection allows for quick and easy connects and disconnects with trusted push and turn, bayonet-style positive lock.
- Long cable support with up to 40 meters at CXP-12 speed (12.5 Gbps per link).
- Power over CoaXPress (PoCXP) powers your camera with up to 17 W per channel under 24 VDC with automatic device detection, measurement and overload protection.
- Direct GPU transfer eliminates unnecessary system memory copies, lowers CPU overhead, and reduces latency, resulting in significant performance improvements in data transfer times for applications. Sample programs for AMD DirectGMA and NVIDIA (CUDA) available.
- General purpose I/O lines compatible with a wide range of sensors and motion encoders. High-speed differential inputs: Quadrature motion encoder support up to 5 MHz. Isolated current-sense inputs: 5V, 12V, 24V signaling voltages accepted, up to 50 kHz, individual galvanic isolation up to 250VDC and 170VAC RMS. High-speed 5V-compliant TTL inputs/ LVTTL outputs.
- Windows, Linux and macOS drivers available, including support for Intel 64-bit platforms as well as ARM 64-bit platform.
Frame rate calculator for cyclone series.
Check out more of the scientific and industrial cameras Axiom Optics has to offer: https://www.axiomoptics.com/products/scientific-industrial-cameras/